Simple and User-Friendly on Any Device
- ACF approved courses are self-paced and delivered completely online
- start now - courses activated immediately following registration
- no deadlines - complete each course on your own schedule
- all courses are optimized for translation to your preferred language
We provide a powerful learning platform that gives each student access to the fundamental education they need to compete and succeed in the workplace. Students have seamless access to each online self-paced course through any internet connected device...computer, tablet or mobile. There are no additional materials needed to complete your coursework, as each course is delivered 100% online.
The fees for courses offered through Chefcertification.com include access to all online course materials as well as a confirmation of completion which details the continuing education hours received for the completion of coursework. All courses are approved by The American Culinary Federation for continuing education hours (CEH) toward initial certification and certification renewal.
Translate All Coursework to Your Preferred Language
All courses offered at Chefcertification.com have been optimized for translation to your preferred language.
Here is how it works: Once you have successfully registered for your course(s) and have logged in to your Home Room, the translate engine is made available. Simply select your preferred language, and all coursework is translated during the current session. If you have any questions regarding this new feature, give us a call or start a LiveChat with us.
About the Online Courses
Courses are divided into 4 elements: Content Modules, Module Projects (if included), Final Exam and Final Learning Statement. It is required that students complete each course element within the sequence created by the author of each course.
- Content Modules may consist of text, video, audio or illustration in order to deliver key concepts to students.
- As students work through each module, key elements of the course module content are unlocked.
- At the end of each module, students must receive a score of 80% or better on a module quiz.
- The next course module within the course sequence will be unlocked once this 80% score has been achieved.
Module Projects - Written Project Reflections
- If a project is required within a module, it is unlocked after the project description is viewed in the module sequence.
- When a project is unlocked, students may begin creating written reflections using the electronic submission form provided.
- Each written reflection can be saved as a draft and submitted for grading when completed.
- Once the course instructor reviews and accepts the written reflection, that project is considered complete.
- Students must "meet expectations" for all for all submitted written project reflections (rubric included in each course)
- If project reflections do not meet expectations, the instructor will communicate with the student and provide an opportunity to edit and resubmit the written materials.
- Once all course modules have been completed, passing a final exam is required in order to complete the content portion of the course.
- The final exam includes a random selection of quiz questions from all content modules for the course.
- This exam is unlocked once all content modules have been successfully completed.
- Students must receive a score of 80% or better on the final exam.
- The final exam will be considered complete once a score of 80% or better has been achieved.
Written Final Learning Statement
- When a student has successfully completed all content modules, the final exam, and all written project reflections have reviewed and accepted, the final learning statement for the course is unlocked.
- When the final learning statement is unlocked, students are required to begin creating the written final statement using the electronic submission form provided.
- The final statement can be saved at any time as a draft and submitted for grading when completed.
- Students must "meet expectations" for the written final learning statement submission (rubric included in each course).
- If the submission does not meet expectations, the instructor will communicate with the student and provide an opportunity to edit and resubmit the written materials.
Upon meeting or exceeding the standards of each course element, in the designed order, the student will have completed the course. A confirmation of completion document will be electronically uploaded to your course dashboard. This document is in PDF format, and students may access this document at anytime after a course is successfully completed.